Autor Thema: Dictynidae under a stone => Marilynia bicolor  (Gelesen 144 mal)

Raffaele Falato

  • ****
  • Beiträge: 1324
Dictynidae under a stone => Marilynia bicolor
« am: 2021-07-19 18:39:47 »
Gorgoglione, Province of Matera, Basilicata, Southern Italy.

Discovery date: July 19, 11:30 am.
Habitat: 800 m - under a stone, in a small meadow on the outskirts of the village. Around there is a forest of oaks, olive trees, canalized and semi-covered watercourse, countryside.
Size: almost 4mm.

Hello,
it's a Marilynia bicolor female?
Thanks.
Raf

mar.jpg
*mar.jpg (26.25 KB . 635x558 - angeschaut 74 Mal)
« Letzte Änderung: 2021-07-19 20:47:38 von Raffaele Falato »

Simeon Indzhov

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Beiträge: 4408
  • neue E-Mailaddresse
Re: Dictynidae under a stone
« Antwort #1 am: 2021-07-19 19:01:45 »
I think so, yes!
Simeon

Raffaele Falato

  • ****
  • Beiträge: 1324
Re: Dictynidae under a stone
« Antwort #2 am: 2021-07-19 20:45:31 »
But she is not blonde!  :o

On this spider, which you have already identified me in the past, I was 95% sure. Thanks Simeon for the remaining 5%.  ;)
Raf