Autor Thema: Philodromidae (?) aus den Pyrenäen  (Gelesen 435 mal)

Rainer Breitling

• Aktive Mitarbeiter
Philodromidae (?) aus den Pyrenäen
« am: 2017-09-30 20:56:45 »
Die Spinnensammlung von Eric Duffey enthält ein paar vorläufig als Philodromus bestimmte Spinnen, aus den Pyrenäen (Jaca, Huesca, Spanien). Manche der Tiere habe ich inzwischen bestimmen können (unter anderem als Tmarus stellio und Heriaeus oblongus, was zeigt, wie viel schwieriger die Spinnenbestimmung vor der Zeit von WSC und araneae.unibe.ch war). Aber das hier gezeigte Männchen macht mir Kopfzerbrechen. Ich kann es einfach nicht einordnen, und auch wenn der Habitus ganz klar zu Philodromus passt, sehe ich beim Palpus keine Ähnlichkeiten zu den mir bekannten Arten. Schaue ich in der völlig verkehrten Richtung? Gibt es Vorschläge, wo ich suchen muss?
Beste Grüsse,
Rainer

Philodromus_Jaca_HabitusDorsal.jpg
*Philodromus_Jaca_HabitusDorsal.jpg (661.7 KB . 1206x904 - angeschaut 143 Mal)
Philodromus_Jaca_PalpRetrolateral.jpg
*Philodromus_Jaca_PalpRetrolateral.jpg (342.43 KB . 959x719 - angeschaut 142 Mal)
Philodromus_Jaca_PalpVentral.jpg
*Philodromus_Jaca_PalpVentral.jpg (238.59 KB . 591x788 - angeschaut 146 Mal)
Philodromus_Jaca_PalpVentralProlateral.jpg
*Philodromus_Jaca_PalpVentralProlateral.jpg (246.01 KB . 570x760 - angeschaut 151 Mal)

Tobias

• Gast
Re: Philodromidae (?) aus den Pyrenäen
« Antwort #1 am: 2017-09-30 21:40:05 »
Vlt. das unbeschriebene (und etwas ausgeblichene?) Männchen von P. catagraphus Simon? Die Art wurde aus Asturien beschrieben (das ist ja jetzt nicht so weit weg von Huesca). Ich finde aber sonst auch keine Übereinstimmung bei den Philodromiden, nicht mal richtige Ähnlichkeiten.

Tobias

Pierre Oger

• Arachno site
« Antwort #2 am: 2017-10-01 10:26:35 »
Dear Rainer,

This Philodromus has still to be described : many specimens have been found (20 years ago !) in South-France and I personally found the female in Pyrénées-Orientales (2015) : see on my site at this address : http://arachno.piwigo.com/index?/category/1551-philodromus_sp2_ai_004. A Belgian colleague has also found a couple in North of Spain.
I have made photos of this couple but these are not on my site yet given I'm waiting for the publication by a French colleague (Jean-François Cornic) : problem is that I don't know when this publication will be done...

Rainer Breitling

• Aktive Mitarbeiter
« Antwort #3 am: 2017-10-02 07:30:17 »
Fantastic. Thank you very much. It seems to be a very special species; hope to see it described and named soon...
Best wishes,
Rainer

Simeon Indzhov

« Antwort #4 am: 2018-09-18 21:25:09 »
I have a question to Pierre: is this specimen in normal position, or somewhat expanded? Because I managed to collect an odd Philodromus species (both sexes) from pines in Bulgaria which has a similar habitus and shows some similarity in embolus and retinaculum form but its embolus starts normally, from the prolateral side of the bulbus, and it has a different configuration of the tibial apophyses (Rainer knows about this species). Also, our females are quite different than the depicted in Pierre' s site. Our species has no apical spines on metatarsi I as well (if I see correctly on Rainer' s photo, the specimen possesses a pair of short spines)

Many thanks in advance and congratulations for the new Gnaphosa named after You @Pierre

Simeon

Pierre Oger

• Arachno site
« Antwort #5 am: 2018-09-18 21:59:19 »
No, the palp seems to be normal...
I have put the pictures of the couple from Spain on my site, so you can compare : https://arachno.piwigo.com/index?/category/1551-philodromus_sp2_ai_004
Thanks also for the congrats : happy to have a spider with my name  :)

Simeon Indzhov

« Antwort #6 am: 2018-09-18 23:39:03 »
Many many thanks! So, this species is clearly different from mine (which I wanted to be sure about as I didn' t want to surprise unpleasantly Mr. Cornic through describing the same species)

I cannot do anything in turn but to present photos of our species, for now only the male: they are not as good as Yours but give at least an impression.

Pierre Oger

• Arachno site
« Antwort #7 am: 2018-09-19 08:41:52 »
Yes, clearly another (new ?) species...
Note that I have another 2 undetermined females on my site : same or different from yours ? Personally I don't have the males...

Simeon Indzhov

« Antwort #8 am: 2018-09-19 10:04:33 »
@Pierre no, no match among them. This one bears some resenblance to Thanatus oblongiusculus while this one, belonging to the aureolus group, looks as if it is malformed or underdeveloped (parasitised? It has similar anteriorly rounded copulatory ducts like Philodromus depriesteri). Anyway, thanks for Your suggestion.
Concerning the females of "my" species, they bear some superficial resemblance to few North American species - those around Ph. floridensis, but they are clearly different in few aspects, and among the Philodromids (Philodromus, Rhysodromus) of North Africa, the Near East, temperate Asia and North America, I have not find anything suitable to date yet

Pierre Oger

• Arachno site
« Antwort #9 am: 2018-09-19 10:22:54 »
Thanks Simeon ! True that the first one looks wel similar to T. oblongiusculus (will try to verify that).