Autor Thema: Kreuzspinne 1 aus Griechenland => Araneus angulatus/circe  (Gelesen 194 mal)

Hans Böckler

• Meine Hobbies sind Reisen und (Natur-)Fotografie
    • Reisen - Fotografieren
Fundort: Chrysoupoli / Nestos / Regionalbezirk Kavala / Ostmakedonien und Thrakien / Griechenland, 20.04.2016, Höhe ca. 15 m
Falls nicht genau bestimmbar sind auch Hinweise auf Gattung/Familie hilfreich.
078162-K00.jpg
*078162-K00.jpg (81.94 KB . 605x800 - angeschaut 82 Mal)
« Letzte Änderung: 2020-01-31 23:59:38 von Katja Duske »
Vielen Dank
Hans
www.boeckler.name

Simeon Indzhov

• neue E-Mailaddresse
Re: Kreuz?spinne 1 aus Griechenland
« Antwort #1 am: 2020-01-27 22:51:00 »
Araneus angulatus/circe
Simeon

Raffaele Falato

Re: Kreuz?spinne 1 aus Griechenland
« Antwort #2 am: 2020-01-28 00:14:55 »
In the middle area of ​​the opistosome of this spider I see a yellowish spot.
It could be Araneus circe.
But I'm not an expert.
A greeting.
Raf

Raffaele Falato

Re: Kreuzspinne 1 aus Griechenland
« Antwort #3 am: 2020-01-29 15:30:44 »
Comparing the photo with mine and with those of other friends on the Italian forums, I would even add: an adult male specimen, even if the palps are not visible.
Regardless of the species, in fact, the Hans' spider has a narrow and elongated opistosome, but above all small in proportion to the prosoma (characteristics of the males of both A. angulatus and A. circe).
A greeting.
Raf

Simeon Indzhov

• neue E-Mailaddresse
« Antwort #4 am: 2020-01-29 16:35:29 »
It is not an adult male. Adult males would be darker and have visibly modified tibiae II

Raffaele Falato

« Antwort #5 am: 2020-01-29 22:39:27 »
Good evening at the forum.
I would not want to bore anyone with scientific disquisitions that do not belong to me, just as I absolutely do not question Simeon's considerations, but on the subject I would like to say two other things:
1) Hans did not indicate, even roughly, the size of the spider, so each discussion leaves the time it finds;
2) as many experts of the forum know, the animals that live in the Mediterranean basin (therefore also in Greece) have body colors that often differ from those of the animals of central / northern Europe, just think of the common viper (Vipera aspis) which in the northern regions of our continent it often takes on darker colors than the populations of southern Europe. The same could also happen for spiders (I use the conditional because in arachnology I am a full-fledged neophyte).
I, and the people with whom I have spoken of this case, have never met an adult male of A. angulatus / circe dark as you mean, dear Simeone; most are very similar to the spider in the photo and the spider inserted by Martin (Lemke) in the Wiki.
All without the slightest intention of raising controversy, I am nobody!
In any case, I like this forum more and more; here I have the opportunity to "talk" and compare myself with real experts, and therefore learn a lot about spiders, whose research occupies 90% of my free time.
Greetings from Italy.
Raf

Hans Böckler

• Meine Hobbies sind Reisen und (Natur-)Fotografie
    • Reisen - Fotografieren
« Antwort #6 am: 2020-01-31 12:14:36 »
Simeon and Rafaele thanks for the discussion.
I do not remember to the size of the spider.

Vielen Dank
Hans
www.boeckler.name