Autor Thema: Which Pardosa?  (Gelesen 3122 mal)

Raffaele Falato

Which Pardosa?
« am: 2021-03-24 12:09:12 »
Gorgoglione, Province of Matera, Basilicata, Southern Italy.

Discovery date: March 13, morning, partly sunny.
Habitat: 700 m - on the edge of an oak wood, on the litter of dead leaves (slightly damp due to the rains of the previous days, otherwise dry) on the edge of an abandoned tennis court.
Size: about 6mm.

Good morning.
The court trial I was engaged in this morning was postponed >:(  because the judge has covid, so here I am among you.

I found this female specimen of Pardosa in the same litter of dead leaves teeming with Pardosa cf. saltans of the other thread of this month on Pardosa.
Guido Gabriel's key leads me to exclude the species of the P. monticola group.
The thin median band on the prosoma leads me to exclude the species of the P. lugubris group, as well as the species hortensis and amentata, pushing me towards one of the species of the P. pullata group.
But mine are just guesses.
What do you think about it?
Thanks.
Raf

pard1.jpg
*pard1.jpg (26.49 KB . 462x642 - angeschaut 87 Mal)
pard2.jpg
*pard2.jpg (27.68 KB . 520x576 - angeschaut 83 Mal)
pard3.jpg
*pard3.jpg (38.64 KB . 709x606 - angeschaut 84 Mal)
pard4.jpg
*pard4.jpg (50.91 KB . 649x599 - angeschaut 88 Mal)

Raffaele Falato

Re: Which Pardosa?
« Antwort #1 am: 2021-03-31 12:41:03 »
Good morning to the forum.

Having received no response, I was filing this spider as Pardosa sp., when I noticed a similarity of its clear midband on the prosoma to that of Pardosa hortensis / amentata.
This band seems worn, like that of older females; moreover, in the place I found male and female specimens of Pardosa cf. hortensis, identified on this forum.
Is mine just an impression (dictated by the hunger for determination) or can there be something true?

Thanks for your time.
Raf